Feeder Pillar/Distribution Boards & Cabinets
- Enclosures are made of CRCA/HOT DIP Galvanised
Sheet Steel as per BS-729 of Fibre Glass Reinforced
Polyester (FRP) with IP rating 43 to 54 as per BS-5490.
- The Bus Bars made of hard drawn Tinned copper are fitted
on insulated DMC Supports.
- Outgoing Terminals, Bus Bars are color coded wth heat
- 3-point locking with cylindrical master key and pad-locking
- Vertical 3 Phase Fuse Switch Gang Operated or Single
Pole Operated fuse way confirm to DIN 43623/IEC-947-3.
STANDARD Power Distribution Boards, feeder Pillars, Service Cabinets and Flange Mounted Feeder Pillars are basically engineered to the customer requirements and designs. Industrial aesthetics, safety of operation and trouble-free performance are the basic criteria of operation and selection of materials. STANDARD boards and pillars are capable of withstanding short circuit up to a level of 60kA.
Confirms to IEC : 439-1985 and BS :5486
Hook operated Incomers are available from 400 Amps. to 2500 Amps.
Outgoing vertical Fuse Switches & Fuse Ways:
100 Amps. 250 Amps. and 630 Amps. rating available in form 'A' & 'B'. Provision to incorporate extra feeders, if required, can be provided.
- High quality synthetic stoving paints are applied electrostatically. Powder coatings of various shade in RAL 7032.
- Cable Glands as per BS : 6121 complete with earth tags,
PVC shrouds with suitable gasketed plates are provided.
- High degree of protection can be provided as per customer